Sometimes we are in situations where our emotional, mental, or substance related problems interfere with our quality of life. We want to help! Counseling, education, or medications to help you cope are available for you.
CareMore Offers (in select locations):
- Clinical team to support you
- Therapy, to include counseling and/or medications
- Outpatient substance abuse treatment
- Referrals to alcohol and drug detox programs
- Psychology testing
- Partial hospitalizations
- Home visits for Home/Bed-bound patients
The Behavioral Health Program will help you:
- Relieve immediate and long term symptoms
- Understand what you are going through
- Support recovery
- Depression Testing and Care (Click here to try the PHQ-2)
- Make lifestyle changes
- Get the support you need
To keep your body healthy, your mind has to be healthy, too. Sometimes you may experience things in life that affect your emotional health, like big changes in your job or problems with relationships.
We can help you adjust to these changes.
About Behavioral Health
The field of Behavioral Health covers the emotions, behaviors, and biological function of a person's mental wellness. Behavioral Health is a wider term than mental health, in that it looks at everything that could affect a person's well-being. Relationship problems, stress, depression, grief over a loss, anxiety, addictions, and many other elements may affect a person's mental state.
You can live an active and functional life with your behavioral health concerns managed. We can help. Just give Member Services a call at (888) 816-2790 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST.