Falls can limit your ability to live a fully independent life. One in three adults age 65 and older fall each year. Falls can cause serious injuries to older adults, and is preventable. Let us help you avoid falls and stay safe.
What We Offer:
As part of the program you will get:
- A full assessment if you have fallen or are at risk for falling
- "Get up and Go" Testing
- Education and tips on fall prevention
- Blood Pressure checks
- Medication Review
- Vision Test
- Exercise regularly, and focus on leg strength and improving balance
- Have your eyes checked regularly
- Reduce tripping hazard in your home
-Ask your personal doctor about adding calcium and vitamin D
Interested in Fall Prevention? Just give Member Services a call at (888) 816-2790 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST.
CDC Falls - http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/Falls/adultfalls.html